• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Navy Arms Pietta 12ga sxs shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looks like all the buyers received the first round of guns I sold so I'll start the second round of the collection thinning.

I have never fired this one. Looks very clean inside and out. Lots of photos to show condition. Shows a few handling marks. Slight finish blemish near butt plate as shown in photos.

Ask if you want more pictures.

Use choke measuring pictures as just a guide as I can not guarantee my reassuring accuracy. LOL

$525 Pay Pal friends and Family or a USPS money order

I will pay the shipping to lower 48 states priority mail, well packed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

333.jpg

444.jpg

777.jpg

888.jpg

you have offered someone a rely great deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back