• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Navy Arms Charleville

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEDHEAD

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all! Just became a supporting member today!
I have a really nice Navy Arms Charleville musket, it's an early one, three digit serial number, the breech just says 'navy arms Ridgefield NJ'. It's been used for reenactment but is very clean.
I'm interested in trading for a northwest trade musket or something similar. I'm happy to entertain all offers and send plenty of pics, just pm me.

I have a really nice Navy Arms Charleville musket, it's an early one, three digit serial number, the breech just says 'navy arms Ridgefield NJ'. It's been used for reenactment but is very clean.
I'm interested in trading for a northwest trade musket or something similar. I'm happy to entertain all offers and send plenty of pics, just pm me.

Photos?

20190401_102306.jpg
20190401_102306.jpg
20190401_102338.jpg

Attachments

• 20190401_102427.jpg
    20190401_102427.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 20190401_102405.jpg
    20190401_102405.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 103
Is that a good thing? I have several muzzleloading rifles that I know and love but this is the first smoothbore I've had and beyond the history I really know nothing about it. Recieved it in a trade.

Does it have the dished cut-out in the left side of the buttstock where a right-handed shooter's cheek goes?

An N-SSA member I know wants to buy it. He started an account here when I told him about your ad but it does not allow him to contact you yet. Can you PM me with an email address and I will forward to him.

Although there is a restriction on the number of posts and the days of membership for posting a ad in the classified section, your friend should be able to "Start a Conversation" as soon as he becomes a member.
You might want to suggest to him that he should come to this advertisement, then hold his cursor over DEDHEAD's picture at the start of this topic and click on it.

That will open a black window that has several options dealing with DEDHEAD.
If he clicks on "Start a Conversation", fills in the title and writes whatever he wants to and then pokes the "start a conversation" at the bottom of the typing window, the MLF's computer will send his message to DEDHEAD.

(As you know, a member must be here for 14 days and make at least 5 posts in the forum before he can create an advertisement here.)

Would like to send you a private message, but can't figure out how to do it with the new format.

Does it have the dished cut-out in the left side of the buttstock where a right-handed shooter's cheek goes?

Still floundering around trying to PM you with an offer, but can't figure out how to do it with the recent changes on the we site.

Would like to send you a private message, but can't figure out how to do it with the new format.
Still floundering around trying to PM you with an offer, but can't figure out how to do it with the recent changes on the we site.

Can you send me a PM?
It might be easier for me to respond to a PM.

The new software calls its private messaging system a "conversation".

Use the little envelope at the upper right hand side of the screen to see your "conversations" or to start one with someone else.

Another way to start a "conversation" (or PT or PM) is to click on the place where the receiver's picture would be in one of his posts.

That opens a black window that gives you several options. Look for the "Start a Conversation" and select it.

Give the message a name or title and write your comments just like you were posting anywhere else on the forum.
When your finished poke the "Start a Conversation" button at the bottom and your message will be sent.

8 Bore , re Navy Arms Charlesville. if you have good gunsmith screwdrivers unscrew lock bolts partially and then rubber mallet tap 'em to free lock from tight mortice. Then back all way out and photograph inside of lock. Pedersoli's are usually marked there. Miroku is Japanese match grade shotgun mfg. who made both Besses and Charlevilles for Navy Arms. They also make "Browning" guns, so are as good or shoot better than Italians IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back