• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken. Barrel is bright, shiny - no rust or pits. Lock and triggers are mechanically excellent. Other than one small crack (nicely repaired) near the front of the lock, the stock is in very good shape with minor dings. Shoots very nice patterns at 50/100 yds. Mostly done hunting - I'm 80. $300 shipping included (Cont. US). SOLD

Attachments

• ml1.JPG
    ml1.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ml3.JPG
    ml3.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ml4.JPG
    ml4.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ml6.JPG
    ml6.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ml5.JPG
    ml5.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ml7.JPG
    ml7.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ml8.JPG
    ml8.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken. Barrel is bright, shiny - no rust or pits. Lock and triggers are mechanically excellent. Other than one small crack (nicely repaired) near the front of the lock, the stock is in very good shape with minor dings. Shoots very nice patterns at 50/100 yds. Mostly done hunting - I'm 80. $300 shipping included (Cont. US).
I am looking for just such a weapon for next season but have never bought anything online. I really don’t know what to do next

Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken. Barrel is bright, shiny - no rust or pits. Lock and triggers are mechanically excellent. Other than one small crack (nicely repaired) near the front of the lock, the stock is in very good shape with minor dings. Shoots very nice patterns at 50/100 yds. Mostly done hunting - I'm 80. $300 shipping included (Cont. US).
Message Mr. Jerry and he'll walk you through it. Basically communicate, send him a money order or check and then he'll send the rifle.
How do I message him? I’ve tried everything I can think of!! So far I got nothin! Just not a computer guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back