• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Navy Arms 50 cal. Hawken rifle. Excellent condition. Bore is bright, shiny like new. Serial 00267. Lock functions perfectly. Wood, brass parts in excellent condition. Bought in 1980's. No longer hunt.
Asking $200, buyer pays actual shipping. SOLD

Attachments

• ml1.JPG
    ml1.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ml2.JPG
    ml2.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ml3.JPG
    ml3.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ml4.JPG
    ml4.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ml5.JPG
    ml5.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ml6.JPG
    ml6.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mr. Opbroek,
I'd like to be your buyer on this one, pending a "rules" picture if you wouldn't mind.

The forum rules now require a photo with a gun and a piece of paper with your username and date on it. It helps protect against spammers and hacked accounts. If you wouldn't mind posting or messaging the rules pic, I'll take this rifle at your asking price and we'll discuss payment details.

Mr. Opbroek,
I'd like to be your buyer on this one, pending a "rules" picture if you wouldn't mind.

The forum rules now require a photo with a gun and a piece of paper with your username and date on it. It helps protect against spammers and hacked accounts. If you wouldn't mind posting or messaging the rules pic, I'll take this rifle at your asking price and we'll discuss payment details.
I have not done this before, so please let me know if this picture is acceptable. Thank you.
Jerry Opbroek

Attachments

• 50ml.JPG
    50ml.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you. Can I send you my e-mail, phone number, address, etc. or is that against the rules of the forum? I don't know what shipping charges wil be, expecially since UPS went nuts. I would prefer money order or bank draft if that is possible.
Jerry

Thank you. Can I send you my e-mail, phone number, address, etc. or is that against the rules of the forum? I don't know what shipping charges wil be, expecially since UPS went nuts. I would prefer money order or bank draft if that is possible.
Jerry
Yes sir, I sent you a private message. It should be in your private inbox. Check the envelope at the upper right hand corner of your screen near your username. It should be lit up with a new message.

Back