• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Names and numbers of gunsmith businesses

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooddaytoya!

40 Cal
Reaction score
Under "lock malfunctioning" someone very kindly posted the name address and phone number of what he said is a very good muzzleloader gunsmith very near to me. I figured great, I should write this down, but I procrastinated thinking it would be there for a couple days. But for everybody's edification, and as a note of caution, I need to say that apparently the moderators removed that post, I assume because it's too much like advertising on this forum. Luckily I remembered the name Rusty's and that it was on highway 49, and I found it online. My bad for not reading the user agreement before I signed into this website. Still, many thanks to the guy who posted the original information. The shop is only 60 miles from me, which for this kind of professional service is worth the travel time.

Rusty McGhee shot with the Santa Cruse Muzzle Loaders before he moved to San Andreas CA and opened up his gunsmithing business in 1999. He has won many ML pistole awards.

Latest posts

Back