• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My tidy shooting box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this my shooting box I take when I go to the range and what it’s functions are well kinda.Glad I didn’t build it any bigger because I’m sure I’d have it stuffed full.Hears a few shots of some stuff I’ve built over the years also hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Nice box - you make it? I find the only problem with those kinds of boxes is that they get HEAVEY fast:eek:. You then have to get a cart to move them around. :ghostly:

If I had to take that much stuff to the range I would stay home to shoot.

Reminds me of something I saw one day while surf fishing. Guy with a tackle box like a trunk. Casting and casting and changing his rig and casting some more. No fish. Little old guy with a small bucket of bait and a coffee can of miscellaneous tackle bits and pieces. He caught fish after fish after fish.

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure out the Fu Tru comment but after figuring it out I support the message. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back