• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My priming horn disappeared in shipment

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a nice little flat horn I wanted to add to my shooting pouch so I ordered it a couple weeks ago. It still hadn't arrived, so I contacted the company as to the status of my order and they replied back: ..... "Unfortunately, UPS completed the delivery of your item to the wrong location". ...... Sigh ...... They will make it right, but I don't know if it will be a tiny horn like I was expecting to get. Hard to find a tiny one to fit in your shooting pouch that doesn't take up any room. Back to waiting .....
Ohio Rusty ><>

You would think that would be an easy fix, if they delivered to the wrong place, go back and ask for it back.... ;)
The bottom line is they don't give a rip. UPS is notorious for being difficult to deal with when one has a claim. Our country seems to strive for and be perfectly happy with mediocracy.

I found a nice little flat horn I wanted to add to my shooting pouch so I ordered it a couple weeks ago. It still hadn't arrived, so I contacted the company as to the status of my order and they replied back: ..... "Unfortunately, UPS completed the delivery of your item to the wrong location". ...... Sigh ...... They will make it right, but I don't know if it will be a tiny horn like I was expecting to get. Hard to find a tiny one to fit in your shooting pouch that doesn't take up any room. Back to waiting .....
Ohio Rusty ><>
Sounds like an experience we had, and my brother in law had, with on line orders lately. In my case, it was bound for me in Wisconsin, it got to Chicago, and took a left turn and was delivered to an address in Loveland, Colorado. We communicated with the shipper several times and have come to the conclusion it was a scam, they never intended to deliver. The whole "delivered to the wrong address" was part of the scam. I hope your case is different. Brother in law's scenario was almost identical. USPS is saying tough beans.

Rusty.........Crazy Crow has some about 6" long flat horns with both ends ready. Big end is plugged , small end has a stopper in it. I've worked on these horns from Crazy Crow before , and they can be altered to suit you. One of those brass plunger primer valves , added to the small end makes a very good pan primer ,quick and clean. Puts out I think 3 gr. ffffg per push. I do 3 or four pushes and , primed. Look in the C.C. online catalog for pricing.

I don’t recall who the shipper was but I’m avenue, the package was delivered to street. The home owner looked up my name (my last name is very unique) and personally brought it to my house. He refused to take a small gratuity…There are still some nice, honest people in our world!

I don’t recall who the shipper was but I’m avenue, the package was delivered to street. The home owner looked up my name (my last name is very unique) and personally brought it to my house. He refused to take a small gratuity…There are still some nice, honest people in our world!
A couple years ago right before Christmas, a package for a neighbor that lives a couple miles from me was delivered to my house. I took it to their house and left it on the porch as no one was home. As I walked back to my truck their dog bit me on the back of the leg, LOL. I never told them about the package, so they probably thought ups had dropped it off.

Well, better than FedEX. At least UPS delivered it. I watch a FedEx 2 day delivery spend over 10 days shuttling between Denver and Portland, Boise then Portland, then to Denver and back to Portland. Then it magically disappeared.

A $6,000 E-bike. Second one showed in up 2 days so trashed I refused shipment. They had ran a forklift tong through and through. Made them send it via Freight on a pallet for the third..

Latest posts

Back