My Persona.

Discussion in 'Share Your Persona' started by Le Loup, Feb 16, 2010.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Feb 16, 2010 #1

Le Loup

Le Loup

Le Loup

32 Cal.

Because of the lifestyle I live, I found it strange to try and formulate a make-up persona, so instead I based my persona history on my real life, but just set it back a few hundred years.

I was born in 1680 in a small coastal country town in Sussex England. My Father owned land and the large farm house that was our home. My Father also owned a stage wagon business that took him all over the countryside. My Mother was Cymro.

I left England in 1700 to travel to the New World, I was fortunate to have a few needed posessions to take with me that helped me survive until I got settled. The year is now 1742, I am married with three fine sons. I own my farm and we have a fine strong cabin.

Until recently I farmed and hunted for our meat, I also hunted for our small community for a while. Now though I have accepted a position of Ranger for this New England community. My obligations are to range the surrounding countryside and to look for sign of Indians and to report any such sign to the local militia.

My Friends call me Keith, or Le Loup. People who do not know me so well call me just Le Loup, which is a name given to me by my two Ojibwe brothers.

2. May 10, 2010 #2

aloyalistdawg

aloyalistdawg

aloyalistdawg

40 Cal.

Now this sounds interesting, need more story , so we can get deeper into your persona, I found it awesome and enjoyed what :hatsoff: I read, cheers