• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My "period correct" concealed carry setup....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, nobody really know's if @Stantheman86 still carry's his purse?
He hasn't responded to this thread for almost a year,,
Good job @steak ,, dredge up some more off topic stuff and multi quote,,
"atta boy",,, it's good to be relevant,, đź‘Ť

I'm a new member on this forum . What is the proper unwritten etiquette for responding to a prior thread ?
I thought the topic was interesting myself.
Is period correct concealed carry not a thing anymore? You're going to have to make a few allowances for an old crippled up country farmer. I just haven't kept up with the times . My C.C. rig is an H.H.Heiser shoulder rig from the 1920's..... very " old news "
Maybe he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as you and had to take his purse somewhere else
Hoping that you and yours have a great weekend.

I'm a new member on this forum . What is the proper unwritten etiquette for responding to a prior thread ?
I thought the topic was interesting myself.
Is period correct concealed carry not a thing anymore? You're going to have to make a few allowances for an old crippled up country farmer. I just haven't kept up with the times . My C.C. rig is an H.H.Heiser shoulder rig from the 1920's..... very " old news "
Maybe he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as you and had to take his purse somewhere else
Hoping that you and yours have a great weekend.
Get used to the snarky comments, there are a lot of old guys with “irritable man syndrome “ on here. There is a button to ignore someone if they really get on your nerves.

Get used to the snarky comments, there are a lot of old guys with “irritable man syndrome “ on here. There is a button to ignore someone if they really get on your nerves.
Thank you for the heads up. Might be I'm a cranky old f***er myself lol
This is just a place to share a common interest. Nobody here could possibly get under my skin .( that's NOT meant to be a challenge )

Back