• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My next build Jim Chambers PA Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well well, it’s a fine looking long gun there Hatchet Jack!
Nice job. When it’s finally off the bench you’re gonna miss her not there waiting for you, so better start making plans for a follow up gun build 😉
Thanks PathfinderNC! Well I'm well ahead of the game. I have all the parts and a couple of stock blanks in the shop for the next build.

A .50 caliber Moravian rifle. It will be based on those early guns of the Christian's Spring area, Albrecht, Oerter.
That sounds great.
We still need to see some pics of this fowling piece outdoors in its natural environment though.

If you ship it to me I will take those pics for you, a series in each of the 4 seasons, free of charge. 😉

That sounds great.
We still need to see some pics of this fowling piece outdoors in its natural environment though.

If you ship it to me I will take those pics for you, a series in each of the 4 seasons, free of charge. 😉
Yes I will definitely post some better pics! I'm planning a little day trip down to my woods in Kentucky to do some shooting.

Sorry Brokennock she's gonna stay with me lol!

Back