• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new smoothie is muzzle heavy … any ideas?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n.f.a. destructive device??? :ghostly:
only if some of the stranger concoctions are used, generally what gets folks is when unintended consequences happen such as setting the back 40 on fire and when the red light brigade shows up to put out the resultant conflagration, the source of ignition is found, leading to too many questions. Tennis balls and cans, even water/concrete filled are not a problem with the ATF. When you put the explosives(over a limit I don't remember on a Saturday) and exotic flammables into a projectile, you get into Destructive Device realm.
I can assuredly tell you from sad family experience that the ATF doesn't play. Don't flock around for you're assuredly gonna find out. And they may not arrest you outright but hold it over your head with threats of imprisonment + taking the family farm for the rest of your life to have you do things & associate with those you'd rather not. Period. End of story. Not going further.
I'm not a cosmic KillJoy for I'm looking at a Coehorn mortar for N-SSA and practicing on the farm. But just don't be stupid with the law.

Nope. You go get that one, boss.

1000_F_3054329.jpg

Back