• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My life’s purpose

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Group, I have a deep and intimate love for nature and especially so for whitetail deer. I am from Lake Cumberland area of Kentucky. I left about 8 years ago for work, and somehow got trapped in the swamps of south Florida. After broadening my horizons I realized how volatile the thimble full of true wild areas we have left, actually are.

I grew up in a town with less than a few thousand people. Living against my will in Metro south Florida really changed this old Kentucky boys way of thinking.

Now I am back in Kentucky, where I am running as hard and fast as I can to get back to my roots.
Pictured is my wife and her first kill, and my soon to be daughter, Ashlin Fawn.

At the age of 32 I have a clear picture of my life’s true purpose, my identity and direction.
View attachment 189116
FAWN, I like the name you picked. does it have anything to do with a deer? you have a great wife there that is a hunter, with a great looking deer. all the best to you and your wife & new baby.

Welcome from Indiana. Congrats on the addition and on finding your purpose. As others have stated, so few do. I was blessed in that mine was by spending 35 years sharing firehouses/ambulance stations with hundreds of brothers and sisters who had also found theirs.

Welcome from IL. I have no purpose in life. I have over the years succumbed to the drudgery of a 530 to 130 life. As a taxpayer I guess I help support the gargantuan govt. Glad you have found purpose.

Back