• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My Kibler SMR is shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still work part time in the warm weather here, and I need to rearrange my shop to accommodate working on a long rifle. Other than framing, I'm not a wood guy so I want to be prepared.
Makes sense go slow and you'll end up with s beautiful rifle.

Good for you! It is like we are expecting! I am shortly going to be taking some ...unmentionable... type firearms to a local auction house, where i have done very well in the past on prices. The plan is to get rolling on a Kibler Colonial kit. I am hoping to get enough to upgrade maple wood I want. It will be a project...in theory for next winter. I will need that long to clear my benches for the project. As it is I am still working tuning /tinkering my new Pedersoli GPR (flinter).

I actually would like a Colonial in .45, but it isnt an option. It probably could be arranged with them though. Anyone else done any custom orders like that with them?

This makes me really jealous! I have a few unmentionables I'd like to sell off to fund a Kibler in squirrel caliber (.40 too big?, .36 instead?). I'd probably sit on it until winter too, as that's when my time frees up for something like this, and I definitely want to have loads of time to dedicate to it since I only have one kit build under my belt.

Back