• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My "Home Made" Paul Revere Boots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I can't find the boots in my size especially fitting my 18" calves I took an old pair of boots I had and modified them, can't even find proper buckle shoes to fit my EEEE width. First time I've even tried anything like this. I know that the construction is not period correct but should suffice until the supply is finally back to normal.

My Rever Boots.jpg

My Revere Boots2.jpg

Last edited:
No wonder you can’t find boots to fit you...18” calfs and EEEE...you must be related to Bigfoot!!! The boots look good :thumb:
I was born in 1954, you can imagine the problems my parents had finding me shoes even back then. They were only EEE until my arches fell........ I did color guard for a couple of weeks during boot camp, had to wear spats. I would stand on a desk while two guys tried to get the spats as closed as possible. :)

Back