• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My Hawken has a heart...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom A Hawk

Cannon
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Made up this .54 caliber combination loading block/powder measure to go with my Hawken. Now I just need a clear shot.

1606433424846.png

I like it, never have I seen a combination tool that went together as well as your loading block/powder measure. Might I suggest a loading block made like yours with a powder measure of antler. Just thinking out loud.
Nice work!

I like it, never have I seen a combination tool that went together as well as your loading block/powder measure. Might I suggest a loading block made like yours with a powder measure of antler. Just thinking out loud.
Nice work!
Thank you. Combining this loading block concept with an antler powder measure will require a bit more creativity. The brass measure works well due to its small, straight and uniform diameter. Antlers are challenging to drill to the required depth.

Latest posts

Back