• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My gonne and linstock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

54mountain

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I finally got out and took pics of some of stuff.

Here's my gonne it's .56 cal made some what to the plans on here.

The linstock started out as a piece if 1" cold roll that I split and drew into a fork
mypistolas002.jpg
[/img]
mypistolas001.jpg
[/img]

:bow: Hey there Mountain, congratulations & welcome to the slow match train. Nice Gonne and I also like the linstock you cobbled up there. That's a good idea I have to keep in mind the next time I travel to PA and visit my friend the blacksmith. Good idea, I'll draw up some plans or ideas and send them to him, this way I don't have to finagle him into making one for me. :thumbsup:

hey 54, could u give a closer look at ur linstock, im lookin to build a better one than what i have and urs looks good.

Bookie said:
20 foot! Man, you're a regular Dead-eye Dick! Get in front of mine at a measley 6 foot and you're safe! :grin: Bookie

Bookie, you gonna make me call you a liar? :blah: :bull: You only took 3rd place in the 2006-2007 Handgonne Postal Shoot.

CP

Mckutzy,
Here's a better picture of the linstock I started out with a piece of 1" round stock about 8" long, drilled a socket for the shaft, split it with a hack saw,and drew and shaped it with a rosebud on a torch and a 2 pound hammer
mypistolas006.jpg
[/img]

Back