• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My Flintlock Gun Rack

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I hear ya. My display is in my shop and sort of morphed into a thing that encroached on my gunbuilding bench that’s in that corner.
Lol, if I get one more hobby my Mrs is gonna cut me while I sleep.
KIMG0688.JPG
KIMG0686.JPG
31602.jpeg

The last picture is my custom range box for black powder shooting.
Neil

Just found your you tube vids a few weeks ago, luv’em. And I thought I Hope this guy is on the forum.

Awesome. I Signed up here recently but have been hovering here for years. I’m on ALR regularly too as the building and collecting of high end guns is my focus, aside from woods shooting and hunting. Glad you like the vids, I think I’m getting better at it. It’s not my wheelhouse but I have a great time doing them. Thanks again!

Had a friend who has been at celestial rendezvous these twenty years named Dennis Pesola. We all knew him as Redbeard. Though he also went by Two Dogs. You look so much like him you could be brothers.
When I first saw one of your vids I showed it to my wife and said ‘look it ‘Beard!’.

Had a friend who has been at celestial rendezvous these twenty years named Dennis Pesola. We all knew him as Redbeard. Though he also went by Two Dogs. You look so much like him you could be brothers.
When I first saw one of your vids I showed it to my wife and said ‘look it ‘Beard!’.

Very cool story. I’m also told I look like Bill Raby who does the build videos on YouTube. We both got a kick out of that comparison.

Back