• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My First Gonne

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cecil

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings

A while back when gonne building was going strong I throught I would try my hand at it. Although I had an advatage of having an old 45 caliber barrel lying around and I like this kind of stuff I wanted to try. A little later I will build another with a bigger bore. This one is an old 45 caliber barrel, a piece of Oak older than me, and a lot of questions and guess work, but it was sure fun to build. Its not pretty, but effective and my daughter loves it!!

Picture210.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Very cool. :thumbsup: You guys are killin' me with this stuff. I'd like to start building something of my own, but I'm broke at the moment. :grin: At least you fellas are giving me plenty of ideas. :hatsoff:

willisburg that`s the spirit, :bow: it really looks great you should be proud of it. :thumbsup:

Thank you all, if it wasn't for you guys I would have never thought to do something like this. I'm hooked and I'm going to build more soon. Thanks for the inspirations..

Willisburg

(Pitchy and rifleshooter thanks for answering my questions!!)

Back