• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My collection

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cositrike

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Shared these on the general page, but thought more people might be interested on this one. Thank you for looking

Attachments

• 69E7CFCC-4C65-4DF2-B2F2-6CC51D1F58F5.jpeg
    69E7CFCC-4C65-4DF2-B2F2-6CC51D1F58F5.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 20BEFDC3-2657-452E-A69A-146074091D34.jpeg
    20BEFDC3-2657-452E-A69A-146074091D34.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 16EFFA7A-9F0D-49A9-A1E7-9AA91C5B9EA9.jpeg
    16EFFA7A-9F0D-49A9-A1E7-9AA91C5B9EA9.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 265
Those look very interesting. Maybe when nobody is looking, you could get close up photos of the individual pieces. Very nice !

It’s a little .45 smoothrifle. I shoot left handed, as my right eye is no good. I shoot mostly right handed guns, but this one came up at a reasonable price, so I thought I’d try it. I find it a bit awkward, but love shooting it.

Well, I already asked about the doglock in the first pic. I took the Op's advise and contacted Loyalist Arms about the (3) Indian options. Those are all a month or more out. I have not made a decision, but; that photo did pique my interest. I do a lot more talking than buying. For those who missed that discussion: the OP's doglock is a custom build, while I asked about availability and options to me in USA.

Did'nt you have a Tennasee sort of small call percussion from Beeley moor R' vous I've a pic of it & the assembled 'Beeley Militia 'now with kids of their own I expect. Maybee you put it to flint? What did that old Turkish Brl go into . The Galloping Majors rust steaks I've used up 8 or so. wish Ide bought more . Is the betacked TG one of Ians ?
Regards Rudyard

Did'nt you have a Tennasee sort of small call percussion from Beeley moor R' vous I've a pic of it & the assembled 'Beeley Militia 'now with kids of their own I expect. Maybee you put it to flint? What did that old Turkish Brl go into . The Galloping Majors rust steaks I've used up 8 or so. wish Ide bought more . Is the betacked TG one of Ians ?
Regards Rudyard
Hi Maurice. Yes I had that Tennessee 32 cal, but someone wanted it badly, so I passed it forward. Traded it for the 1842 US percussion pistol. Turkish rifle barrel was made up by Paul and is now in the USA. I still have a couple of guns over there.
The trade gun is one of Paul’s. Hope you are well

Hi Cositrike

Great looking collection. A mix of both replicas and originals. And a nice mix of different types/styles. Appears you have the same disease I do. And there's no known cure. LOL I especially like the doglock musket also. And I second/third the motion for more pics and details of that one. I too am both a shooter and collector. That's probably why I don't shoot better than I do. Can't seem to stay with just one gun. My interests are too broad.
Again, great collection and variety.
Just so you won't feel lonely, here is a pic of my flint pistol collection. About 2/3 years old so there's been some new additions since then. Don't know how I would go about photos of all the long guns, percussion, and BPC guns. LOL

On the other hand, I wonder how many on this Forum own just one muzzle loader ? LOL
DSC00569 (Medium).JPG

Rick

Hi Cositrike

Great looking collection. A mix of both replicas and originals. And a nice mix of different types/styles. Appears you have the same disease I do. And there's no known cure. LOL I especially like the doglock musket also. And I second/third the motion for more pics and details of that one. I too am both a shooter and collector. That's probably why I don't shoot better than I do. Can't seem to stay with just one gun. My interests are too broad.
Again, great collection and variety.
Just so you won't feel lonely, here is a pic of my flint pistol collection. About 2/3 years old so there's been some new additions since then. Don't know how I would go about photos of all the long guns, percussion, and BPC guns. LOL

On the other hand, I wonder how many on this Forum own just one muzzle loader ? LOLView attachment 29764

Rick

First time I've seen a pistol made out of a stick !! Impressive collection. . . As for the original post, as a LH shooter, I'd like to see close up pics of that LH rifle.

CosiTrike, if it is not too much of a bother, could you list which of your muzzle loaders are originals and which are modern replicas?

That is quite a collection, Rick. I think I am feeling a little envy.
Ron

CosiTrike, if it is not too much of a bother, could you list which of your muzzle loaders are originals and which are modern replicas?

That is quite a collection, Rick. I think I am feeling a little envy.
Ron
Just been to hospital, but I’ll get to it in the next couple of days

Back