• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My brother finally lost his battle with cancer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My older brother lost his battle with cancer last night. He had a strong attachment for his beloved Marine Corps - 32 years of Service, including 4 combat tours in Vietnam (from '63 to '69), and retired as a CW5. I thought some of you might enjoy a CSPAN interview of his firsthand account of being a POW in Iraq during the 1st Gulf War.

Persian Gulf War POW Interviews
His interview starts at 1:27:02
So sorry for your family’s loss. This is a tough time of year to lose a loved one, blessings to you all.

Rest In Peace. Thankyou for the yesterdays, today any surely the tomorrows. Prayers for you and yours.
Watched the entire video.

He is past the horrid cancer. Clear blue and twenty-two

My older brother lost his battle with cancer last night. He had a strong attachment for his beloved Marine Corps - 32 years of Service, including 4 combat tours in Vietnam (from '63 to '69), and retired as a CW5. I thought some of you might enjoy a CSPAN interview of his firsthand account of being a POW in Iraq during the 1st Gulf War.

Persian Gulf War POW Interviews
His interview starts at 1:27:02
Sorry for the loss of your brother, brother... Cancer sucks.

Latest posts

Back