• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My brother finally lost his battle with cancer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My older brother lost his battle with cancer last night. He had a strong attachment for his beloved Marine Corps - 32 years of Service, including 4 combat tours in Vietnam (from '63 to '69), and retired as a CW5. I thought some of you might enjoy a CSPAN interview of his firsthand account of being a POW in Iraq during the 1st Gulf War.

Persian Gulf War POW Interviews
His interview starts at 1:27:02
Sorry for you loss! I had no brother but I had a lot of good friends and a few cheked out in the sixties. Sad to be reminded of those days.

So sorry for your loss.
You and your family have our sincere condolances. We have all lost something when another veteran passes. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
It has already been offered. But if you need someone to talk to. I am here. I lost my dad in 2015. He was a WW2 veteran that I know is watching over me.
Be safe

My older brother lost his battle with cancer last night. He had a strong attachment for his beloved Marine Corps - 32 years of Service, including 4 combat tours in Vietnam (from '63 to '69), and retired as a CW5. I thought some of you might enjoy a CSPAN interview of his firsthand account of being a POW in Iraq during the 1st Gulf War. I’m sure you are more then proud! Again my sincere condolences.

WOW incredible your brother quite the individual and hero! Thank you for sharing. I suggest all watch it you don’t meet people of this caliber.

My older brother lost his battle with cancer last night. He had a strong attachment for his beloved Marine Corps - 32 years of Service, including 4 combat tours in Vietnam (from '63 to '69), and retired as a CW5. I thought some of you might enjoy a CSPAN interview of his firsthand account of being a POW in Iraq during the 1st Gulf War.

Hunter , First off you and your family have my sympathy for your loss, Marines never die, they just report to a new
duty station. If you look on heavens scene you will find the streets are guarded by UNITED STATES MARINES.
Best wishes,
Richard

Sorry for our loss!
Whenever we lose a veteran with as storied a career as his, it effects us all, from privates to generals.
It's a stark reminder that we are not invincible as some of us were convinced back when we were 18 or 19.
I spent four years in the infantry almost 50 years ago. I can hardly believe it when I say it. Everyday I see guys I knew from the military on the terminal leave roster.
Condolences from your brothers extended family.
Neil

Back