• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD My 2nd. mini Roach Belly knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s your chance to own another Two Feathers knife at a savings. It’s the second of my mini Roach Belly knives. The price is $75.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$ to the lower 48 states. That’s a $50.00 savings over my regular WE-1 Roach Belly price.

This knife is a belt type Patch knife, NOT designed to be carried as a neck knife. It measures 7-1/8” overall length with a 3-1/2” long blade. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel, 3/32” thick 7/8” wide at the widest part of the belly, and RAZOR sharp! This knife is also sharp enough to slice a tomato so thin that the slice only has one side. It’s SHARP!! Ask anyone who ever bought one of my knives, they don’t come any sharper.

The belt style sheath is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned leather, and looks like it was made from an old hand tanned Squirrel hide. It appears Ooooold and worn!! It has a belt loop that will accommodate a 3” wide belt. The sheath is plenty strong. It’s dyed dark Brown. It has my Two Feathers signature burned into the back. The sheath has been hand sewn using a saddle stitch and waxed Irish Linen thread for that PC/ HA look.

You’ll be proud to own and carry this knife. Like the other one, it will quickly become a “Go To” knife for camp chores, peeling spuds, cutting patches, Whittling, or dressing smaller game. It’s a Work Horse. Shooters will be asking to "borrow" it. But hang on to 'er or you'll never see it again.

This knife has also been “aged” for the PC purists to replicate 200 years of use and wear. The handle is Cross Cut grain Black Walnut. The handle slabs are held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The blade has an excellent patina showing it’s “age.” I aged this handle as well by wearing those portions of it that touched the hand and fingers. All in all; this knife too; is as close as I could get it to a PC/HA museum grade piece.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly! Shipping prices will increase greatly for foreign sales.

I prefer you use the PayPal friends and family option when sending funds, but I also take money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 001 edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 001 edited 30.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 002 edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 002 edited 30.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 76
  • Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 003 edited 30.jpg
    Mini Roach belly with Zebrawood 003 edited 30.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 76