• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD MUZZLELOADING POSSIBLES BAG and LEATHER ACCESSORIES

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Item #1 Leatherman medium sized D shaped bag. Bag measures 9" W X 8" H. A flat 7 " w pocket is sewn to the front of the bag and 5" wide flat pocket sewn to the inside back of the main pocket. It has a 2" X 43" strap that is a combination Jute and cotton webbing with adjustment. The bag/strap configurations are made to be worn on the right hip. Comes with leather ball starter slot and ball starter.

Item #2 Leatherman Tool Pouch. Inside dimensions are 3 1/2" X 3 1/2".

Item #3 Leatherman Folding Tool/Flint Pouch. This soft leather tool pouch folds up to 2 1/2"H X 5" L .

Item #4 October Country Custom Eagle Head Pan Primer. Eagle Head pan primer is made from an antler with an eagle head carved at the tip and a 3 grain priming valve attached to the wood base.

Item #5 October Country Hard Leather Bullet Bag Flask. This is a graceful, practical, durable hard leather flask. The stopper is hand turned from hardwood and fits snugly into the leather neck to securely contain your round ball or shot. This flask will dispense up to a .75 caliber roundball with ease.

All items are new. I bought but never used them due to health reasons. Want to sell this as a package. $175 shipped.

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server...97/01_501__05341.1402337144.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

Attachments

• 20220406_134857.jpg
    20220406_134857.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20220406_134926.jpg
    20220406_134926.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hi major. I am so sorry about your health problems and I want to thank you for your service to our country. If I did not already have these things I would be on 'em like ugly on an ape. They should sell very quickly. Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back