• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Jewelry

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic. I regularly visit your website of nonmuzzleloading related work as it is all just too wonderfully done to not gaze upon. The only thing surprising here is that you did not do this work sooner.

I do a lot of casings in silver and gold. Over the years I have made a lot of jewelry of all kinds but recently I have been asked to make several pieces of jewelry that specifically relate to muzzle loading. Here are some of the items:

Two sterling silver flintlock money clips.......

I like the watch chain.

I do a lot of casings in silver and gold. Over the years I have made a lot of jewelry of all kinds but recently I have been asked to make several pieces of jewelry that specifically relate to muzzle loading. Here are some of the items:

Amazing work!!

Lord! what fine work is that! that scrimshaw ivory i out of this world! those hunter star ear rings are exquisite but my earlobes are too small!.
wife has an anniversary coming up. bookmarked your store.
wish you did work with stones! i have over 300 loose stones from sister-in-laws estate to liquidate. they are all nice but what to do with them?

Do you make any Masonic trinkets? I would like to have an identical plain silver S&C and chain the same size as Buck Taylor was wearing in Tombstone.
Buck Taylor S&C.png

Wow, now that's art!

Latest posts

Back