Muzzleloading Jewelry

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Brokennock

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Fantastic. I regularly visit your website of nonmuzzleloading related work as it is all just too wonderfully done to not gaze upon. The only thing surprising here is that you did not do this work sooner.

Cruzatte

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I do a lot of casings in silver and gold. Over the years I have made a lot of jewelry of all kinds but recently I have been asked to make several pieces of jewelry that specifically relate to muzzle loading. Here are some of the items:

Two sterling silver flintlock money clips.......

I like the watch chain.

Reaction score
I do a lot of casings in silver and gold. Over the years I have made a lot of jewelry of all kinds but recently I have been asked to make several pieces of jewelry that specifically relate to muzzle loading. Here are some of the items:

Amazing work!!

Reaction score
Lord! what fine work is that! that scrimshaw ivory i out of this world! those hunter star ear rings are exquisite but my earlobes are too small!.
wife has an anniversary coming up. bookmarked your store.
wish you did work with stones! i have over 300 loose stones from sister-in-laws estate to liquidate. they are all nice but what to do with them?

Gunny5821

Richard Turner
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Do you make any Masonic trinkets? I would like to have an identical plain silver S&C and chain the same size as Buck Taylor was wearing in Tombstone.
Buck Taylor S&C.png

Capnball

50 Cal.
Reaction score

Wow, now that's art!

Thomas.bill92

CrocsSocksAndSidelocks
Reaction score
Very cool! I'm still trying to find a flintlock themed tie for a very liberal family members wedding later this year...

Latest posts