Muzzleloading Forum 2022 Survey

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Brokennock

75 Cal.
Reaction score
I am going to start doing an annual survey so I better know what to improve on here at The Muzzleloading Forum.

Would really appreciate a few minutes of your time. I will also be sending this request via e-mail newsletter.

The Muzzleloading Forum 2022 Survey
Just got mine in the email. Filled it out best I could.

Thanks for your efforts, Angie/Meriwether 😆

Notchy Bob

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I'll fill out the survey, but would like to say this forum is probably the best, and most user-friendly, of any I have seen. My only issue was that the time "window" for editing posts was previously too short, but it appears that was recently extended from maybe ten minutes to 24 hours (?). That makes it a lot easier to correct typograhical errors.

The moderators on this forum also do a super job. They remain in the background but are always there when needed.

Notchy Bob

Last edited:

n3wyu

50 caliber
Reaction score
I filled mine out. Don't know how much I can offer. But I think it is a good idea to be able to have input from time to time. For now, I like the way things are.

Snapper Petta

32 Cal
Reaction score
Submitted mine yesterday. Thanks for doing this. It shows a level of care for forum participants that most other groups never even think about. You're to be commended for doing so!

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Latest posts