• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Muzzleloader shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kid_couteau

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All
I dont know if this is allowed so please remove if not and I apologize in advance.

I have a friend that is looking for a TC sidehammer shotgun. Single barrel.
If you have one that you are looking to sell for a reasonable price please contact me.
Have a great day.

What is reasonable you ask? Well he is a Vietnam vet and is constantly telling me he only paid $150 for something 20 years ago if that helps.
But he is one of my closest friends so I am trying to help him achieve his dreams before he ends up frozen to a tree with 2 broke legs LOL
KC

i Ahve a single barrel I would be interested in selling . Custom biuild , walnut stock. 800$ firm +shipping

Sounds like he is a little behind the timesz

Gun Broker has a t c custom 12 ga 700.00 12 hours left.
Gunbroker is a terrible place to buy a gun now.Never thought people would be panic buying Muzzleloaders,crazy prices. That said,just bought a gun on there yesterday for what I thought was a fair price.You have to pay 3% if paid with credit card,Pay someone to make you a Money Order,crazy shipping and now ever one gets to pay sales tax. 7.5 sales tax in Iowa adds up,and on top of that the guy wants to ship it to FFl dealer and I pay $30 for transfer.Getting tired of these guys not sending my muzzleloader to me.Don't have to register a muzzleloader in Iowa.Anyway good deals get expensive real fast.

I've talked to the guy about that one on gunbroker it isn't a tc barrel on it some company I've never heard of or can even find

I think it is a Toledo barrel,they used to be made in Italy. Sorry they were made in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back