• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloader shops in CT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am traveling to Griswold CT and was wondering if there are any muzzleloader shops or unique black powder/rendezvous vendors in the area any would recommend I check out? Thanks

To my knowledge, there are no shops in the SE CT region that carry anything black powder except the usual unmentionables and the fodder to feed them. I only wish there were. closest shop that I am aware of is in Foster RI.

Traditions is located in Old Saybrook right off of 95. Not a traditional gunstore but they often have good deals on used guns/display models. Also has basic supplies like balls patches and cleaning supplies. I dont think they sell powder though.

Tha is for the old saybrook referral. Will have to stop sometime in the future. I live in PA but have to be in CT about once a month.

To my knowledge, there are no shops in the SE CT region that carry anything black powder except the usual unmentionables and the fodder to feed them. I only wish there were. closest shop that I am aware of is in Foster RI.
after the fire, he lost his BP, license. it is run by, ADAM, a rely great guy. now it is called RT.6 OUTPOST. same location.

I am traveling to Griswold CT and was wondering if there are any muzzleloader shops or unique black powder/rendezvous vendors in the area any would recommend I check out? Thanks
the closest one is in, FOSTER, RI. on RT,#6 as mentioned further down in the posts.

Back