• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Muzzleloader magazine back issues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have JAN/FEB 2016 to NOV/DEC 2019. I don't know what it would cost to ship, but if you covered the shipping cost, you can have them.

I have JAN/FEB 2016 to NOV/DEC 2019. I don't know what it would cost to ship, but if you covered the shipping cost, you can have them.
If you will figure out the shipping cost I will gladly pay it plus extra for your time & trouble. Thanks.

Ok, so now I still need any prior to 2016. Thanks. Anybody with issues earlier than 2016 to sell let me know. I would like to complete my "collection".

I want any back issues of Muzzleloader magazine.

You can get a lot of the back issues, some as early as 1976, directly from Muzzleloader. Here is a link: Back Issues

Prices range from $3.00 to $6.00 per issue. The older ones are the least expensive. I have bought a few back issues. The ones that were sold out from Muzzleloader could be found on Evil Bay.

Good luck to you!

Notchy Bob

Ok, so now I still need any prior to 2016. Thanks. Anybody with issues earlier than 2016 to sell let me know. I would like to complete my "collection".
Tom, I have some issues before 2016. I'll have to find them. You can have them at a good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, where are you at in NC? I am in Greensboro. I will go back thru some of my older issues as well and see what I have pre-2016

tom I just ran across your ad from March wanting back issues of Muzzle Loader magazine. I have Oct 74 thru May June 2005. I have seen them advertised from 3$ to 6$ up to current issues. They are in good condition, stored in plastic tubs. I would like 3$ each for all. I also have 2 more containers with back issues of Muzzle Blasts, Black Powder Hunting, and Dixie Gun Works Black Powder Annuals that I will let go with them. I know this is an awful lot (way to much to ship) but if by some way you or may be a group would be interested I'd like to hear from you. Thank You for your time. William PS, I also have about 25 good books ( some very large) on the Civil War that can go with them.

Remember folks, these are 'printed material' rate at post office. Mail carrier will not pick up that class. but take them into the office, are way way cheaper than 3rd class
I sold a set of timelife book. All 25? volumes fit one large box. Weighed a ton. cost about $8 to ship (zone 9 distance would have been $10.92 according to the online postage checker @ usps/

A box that size would hold maybe 100 magazines!

Each Package can weigh up to 15 lbs. and measure up to 108 inches in combined length and distance around the thickest part to qualify.

Back