• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Muzzleloader magazine back issues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want any back issues of Muzzleloader magazine.
I have every issue back to about 1980. Some years have been punched to fit into a three ring binder, many have not been punched. Other than punch holes for some of them they are in great condition. If you want all of them for $250.00 plus shipping they are yours. If you're interested I will dig them out and let you know what years are punched and which years are not.

Hello, I'm new here and found this thread. I apologize for tacking onto an old thread but I have the same interest. If anyone has Muzzleloader Magazine issues from prior to Sep/Oct 1988 please let me know, thanks!

Hello, I'm new here and found this thread. I apologize for tacking onto an old thread but I have the same interest. If anyone has Muzzleloader Magazine issues from prior to Sep/Oct 1988 please let me know, thanks!
Muzzleloader magazine's publisher has a few of the older issues. This page will take you to the individual issues. Follow the links and they will show tables of contents: Muzzleloader Magazine back issues

They don't have many of the older ones left. They don't show any from the 1980's, but there are a few from the seventies still available. The ones they have from that time period are only $3 apiece. Here is a master list: Available Back Issues

There is an outfit called Meremart that lists a lot of Muzzleloader back issues from the seventies and eighties. Most of these are priced from $9.87 to $12.87 per issue.

There is always Ebay, too. I was looking for one specific back issue recently and looked all over the web for that particular one with no luck. However, Ebay has a lot of other issues. A forum member advised me to also check the Canadian Ebay, which was a good suggestion.

Meanwhile, I hope some of our forum members can help you out.

Good luck!

Notchy Bob

Muzzleloader magazine's publisher has a few of the older issues. This page will take you to the individual issues. Follow the links and they will show tables of contents: Muzzleloader Magazine back issues

They don't have many of the older ones left. They don't show any from the 1980's, but there are a few from the seventies still available. The ones they have from that time period are only $3 apiece. Here is a master list: Available Back Issues

There is an outfit called Meremart that lists a lot of Muzzleloader back issues from the seventies and eighties. Most of these are priced from $9.87 to $12.87 per issue.

There is always Ebay, too. I was looking for one specific back issue recently and looked all over the web for that particular one with no luck. However, Ebay has a lot of other issues. A forum member advised me to also check the Canadian Ebay, which was a good suggestion.

Meanwhile, I hope some of our forum members can help you out.

Good luck!

Notchy Bob
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I inherited a collection that began mid 1988 and ended in 2020. The issues are great so I started my own subscription as of 2021, but I'd enjoy reading the issues prior to those I own. I already checked their website and unfortunately as you noted there isn't much left from the 70's and 80's. Hoping someone is looking to declutter and would like to see the magazines go to where they can be read by a new subscriber. Meremart's price per issue is not in my budget.

Back