• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE muzzleloader bullets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamperkk

40 Cal
Reaction score
i just found out i cannot sell muzzleloader bullets on ebay!!! 36 cal, 45 cal,50 cal 54 cal and 58 cal,,,round balls,,maxi balls,mini balls,,,i sold some before now i cannot,,,what's up with this??

your think that will work?
Worth a try
Post the diameter and mention the material such as ".530 Round All-Lead Ball/Spheres" & etc. is my suggestion. Maybe add "non-sparking" to mess with the heads of any of the eBay reviewers. Don't show the box they came in if there is a brand-name box.

That way anybody putting in the diameter and the word "ball" should find the listing.

LD

Some words set Ebay off, like bullets, brass shells, rifle or pistol. Check the sold items and see how they worded their offering and or use buy now to get it off the site quickly. OR sell them here and save the 15% Ebay will gouge you with. steg49

i just found out i cannot sell muzzleloader bullets on ebay!!! 36 cal, 45 cal,50 cal 54 cal and 58 cal,,,round balls,,maxi balls,mini balls,,,i sold some before now i cannot,,,what's up with this??

so are you selling them here now?!
in these classifieds?

Use the term "lead round ball" following the diameter for round ball. For other projectiles use their given name, "maxi ball, mini ball, etc." following the diameter. Leave "bullet" out, or eventually some gun grabber will flag it.

Are you sure that's the reason? I just checked ebay and someone posted today, bullets for sale.
look in a day or so and see if the listing is still up. It happens with percussion caps a lot, someone will list them and then the listing is canceled.

Are you sure that's the reason? I just checked ebay and someone posted today, bullets for sale.
It's all a matter of chance whether someone will flag the listing or not. The same applies to gun parts. There is no rhyme or reason. I've found if anything firearm related is flagged, they remove the listing even if you didn't violate their TOS.
Unfortunately, that's just how it is. With their new required payment processing they'll be losing all the smaller sellers who refuse to submit their SSN and bank account info anyway...
I'll bet that will be most of us involved in sales with the shooting sports.
The bigger outfits may hang around. Most of them have a TIN and business account that they can submit rather than personal info.

With their new required payment processing they'll be losing all the smaller sellers who refuse to submit their SSN and bank account info anyway...

Not to mention the fact that, buried in the last stimulus package, is the change to the 1099 rule.
In 2022 you'll get a 1099 if you sell over $600 and, get this, that $600 number includes fee's and shipping.

they will get a message from ebay just like i did, they said i didn't follow their policy about firearms and accessories,,everything,

Not to mention the fact that, buried in the last stimulus package, is the change to the 1099 rule.
In 2022 you'll get a 1099 if you sell over $600 and, get this, that $600 number includes fee's and shipping.
All we'll have left are the yard sales and swap meets. Until the yard sale enforcement division of the IRS starts angrily salivating over those too.

Back