• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader and game photo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought it at the log cabin in lodi ohio. it has a davis lock, green mountian swamped 32 cal barrel, and a real nice curly maple stock. it handles like a dream and is a tack shooter. it was made by someone who initialed it K Rob. i dont know who that is but I would like to find out who the guy is that made this amazing rifle.

Great Post! I have a favor - could you tell a little more about your 19th century original 14 gauge English double? Pictures would be cool, but just some info would be enough. Thanks!

sure i can give you some more info. it is an original double barrel shotgun from what is estimated to be made from 1850-1870. on the bottom of the barrel it is stamped as a 12 guage but it mikes out as a 14 guage on both barrels.i dont who made it. here are some more pics of it.
DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

also here are some pics of the 32 custom.
DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0295.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0303-1.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0305.jpg
enjoy SS

Thanks, SS. Very cool! It's always great to see some of those old ones with stories we'll never know. Being young you'll get a kick outta this. I was scrolling through the pix, engrossed with every detail thinking "man, that's in pretty good shape". Next thing you know I'm on the .32 custom and I'm thinkin' "WOW this gun isin REAL fantast----then my brain caught up with my eyes and I realized DUH! I'm looking at the custom. Tough to get old. But you're young and you got a coupla guns to be proud of and more importantly a lot of time ahead of you to have fun with 'em!

Here are some tree rats from a couple of years ago, elsewhere on the forum are a couple of pics of small deer taken with the fusil,they are hardly worth repeating.

sqrlhunt2.jpg

Here's my contribution.
I called this blonde Coyote in last March. My first with a roundball.

IMG_6568.jpg

Awright, NWTF Longhunter - Ya got a great rig, ya got fantastic game, and yer 73 blessed years old. There's some pretty good evidence of a benevolent God smiling on ya you lucky sonuvagun!!

tg - I gotta ask; are those Arrow Legionnaires you're wearing? I ask because I gotta admit I've been thinking of getting a pair. Good Price and they look comfy.

Back