• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader and game photo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmww

70 Cal.
Reaction score
When ever I take an animal with my Muzzleloader I try and get a shot showing the gun and animal. Here are a few. I'd like to see who else does this.

PA060005.jpg

PA060020.jpg

28320post.JPG

28320post2.JPG

I make a habit of doing this myself. It's a nice pictorial hunting history. Perhaps a little bit of pride is wrapped up in it too. People always ask about the rifle when they see it's a muzzleloader. Usually stikes up a good conversation.

Yes its about history for me. When a friend shows me a rifle that has been handed down, I ask the history. That includes what animals it's taken. I do the same when they look at my guns.

Those are some great looking pictures.Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing.

Great pics! :thumbsup:

That underhammer in the first pic is a real nice one! :shocked2: :applause:

I usually take photos with myself in the frame but here's a few.................................

IWbird.jpg

100_3163-Copy.jpg

FallbirdA.jpg

Very nice. I need to shoot my Pedersoli 12 ga. double. I've owned it 5 years and have not even fired it. :shake:

Thats nice and great if your able to do so, god knows I try. But most of the deer taken by me are at that witching hour just before the sun goes down. Doesn't leave much time to take staged pictures, although I wish there was. I'm also mostly alone trying to manipulate everything from arms length from a CATV. Not exactly easy but I get some fair pics. It's rare for me to take a deer in the morning and have plenty of time for good staged pics.

Great pics lots of great memeories. What type of shotgun is that it is real nice.

Great pictures fella's, i really like the one of the buffalo. Talk about a trip back in time.

Here's my first deer with my, "new to me" custom job, by "oldarmy", from last season. Hope to do even better this year... :wink:

HPIM0726_edited-1.jpg

i look back at all the stuff i shoulda taken pix of over the years, and now a small camera goes to the woods with me on every trip.
IMGP0280.jpg

Back