• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle Loading Arms and Pioneer Crafts Show in Monroe, WA March 8 &9, 2008

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Lobo,
I personally have never been to Monroe,but
have a couple of webb friends that have tables
set up every year and claim it is one the best
shows in that part of the NW.
snake-eyes:hmm:

I go every year. It's about an hour south of me. A lot of custom rifles. Just about anything muzzleloading. I kept my purchases down last year and only spent about
$400. Most of that went to a take down wood stove for my tent. I also bought a knife and a solid brass range rod with an antique porcilin doorknob as a palm saver. I also collect cast iron cookware. Everything I saw was overpriced and in very poor condition for the asking price. If you know your prices, you can do well for the most part. I enjoy the show, It will take you all day. Parking is close to the pavillions the show is in. Last year the Washington Arms Collectors had their show on the other end of the fairgrounds on the same weekend. It made for a long day!

I second JCW's review. Prices are a pain everywhere, I found them no worse and in a few cases better in Monroe, and if you need something that has to do with BP,your chances of finding it are better even than at Friendship.

Back