• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzle-Loaders.com

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel jim

.36 Cal
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from or had any kind of interaction with Muzzle-Loaders.com.
I am wanting to order from them, but nervous about ordering from someone that I have never heard of.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-060957_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-060957_Samsung Internet.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
If you purchase a muzzle loader from them they do not warranty them .They will direct you to the company that makes the muzzle loader (Traditions) other than that a respectable company decent prices

If you purchase a muzzle loader from them they do not warranty them .They will direct you to the company that makes the muzzle loader (Traditions) other than that a respectable company decent prices
The majority of retailers selling muzzleloaders will not, including Midway USA, even if in unfired condition. Midway has this disclaimer within each ad on their website "Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons Black Powder Firearms may not be returned."

The majority of retailers selling muzzleloaders will not, including Midway USA, even if in unfired condition. Midway has this disclaimer within each ad on their website "Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons Black Powder Firearms may not be returned."
In regards to the company not warrantying the muzzle loaders if a part is missing as was in my case or breaks within a warranty period they do not handle that

In regards to the company not warrantying the muzzle loaders if a part is missing as was in my case or breaks within a warranty period they do not handle that
True, as I said the majority don't. My company is a manufacturer of custom military firearm leather accessories for unmentionables and although rare in our case, things do happen, and the larger dealers do refer the customer back to us for a remedy.

They're a legit company.

As for warranty issues, they'll direct you to contact the manufacturers for that.

Their website says they have been in business before 2013, and their reviews seem to have more good than bad. I want to order a pietta pistol through them, but get nervous about companies that I have never heard of. I have been ripped off and accounts hack so much lately. But their payment options seem to be legit, not bogus like some scams sites.
I guess I will go ahead and take a chance.

Their website says they have been in business before 2013, and their reviews seem to have more good than bad. I want to order a pietta pistol through them, but get nervous about companies that I have never heard of. I have been ripped off and accounts hack so much lately. But their payment options seem to be legit, not bogus like some scams sites.
I guess I will go ahead and take a chance.
Sending you a PM.

Ive had several orders with them, including a rifle purchase. I’ve also spoke with them over the phone on 2 occasion. They are very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to do business with them.

Back