• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle-Loaders.com

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who replied..
I guess my next step is going to be a baby step in the right direction, and order something small. Once I am satisfied, then I will go about ordering the gun kit that I want. Again.. thank you all

A little late to the party, but I have purchased both a Crocket 32 cal, a Traditons 50 cal Kentucky Long Rifle and various bullets from them. Never had a problem and fast shipping. I understand your caution. Good Luck. You should be fine with them.

No body werntry does they all say go yo the manufacturer for warranty
If you purchase a muzzle loader from them they do not warranty them .They will direct you to the company that makes the muzzle loader (Traditions) other than that a respectable company decent prices
No company does that al

No body werntry does they all say go yo the manufacturer for warranty

No company does that al
Traditions has warrantied several parts in fact they warrantied a trigger spring missing from a kit bought from Muzzle Loaders it took 2 months but at no cost along with a touch hole liner. Traditions has warrantied parts for me no questions asked

Nothing but good to say about them. Bought several items from them including an inlne with a scope. The scope self destructed and when I contacted them they said " life time warranty. here is a new scope." I had trouble finding balls for my revolver... they had them and free shipping for a box of lead! Good folks!

Has anyone ordered from or had any kind of interaction with Muzzle-Loaders.com.
I am wanting to order from them, but nervous about ordering from someone that I have never heard of.

Just wanted to give them a +1. Ordered a bullet mold. Turns out they gave me free 2 day UPS shipping.

Incredible service, thanks!

I just placed an order with them and its on the way. They let me know when the packaging was complete and the order was shipped. Super nice on the phone too as the free shipping code wasn't working for me. Don't hesitate to use them!

I am wanting to order from them, but nervous about ordering from someone that I have never heard of.
just ordered a traditions nitro fire from them, the experience was excellent, and completed with the help of Chase their cust service rep. great company, will do all my business with them.

Ordered 1000 #11 caps from them at a high price compared to Walmart but they had them. Guy contacted me and said I could only get 500 per order. Then said my wife or son could order 500 as well. So they sent the two 500 orders at the same time in different packages to the same address and charged TWO hazmat fees. If they weren’t so hard to find at the time I would have never purchased from them. It was my last order from them.

Bought my Pietta 58 from them last year shipped when they said it would and arrived in one peice with no problems. Have also ordered assorted supplies from them with no issues

They are one of the biggest dealers around (CVA) and others /fast/sure shipping and a lot of positive views

Ordered 1000 #11 caps from them at a high price compared to Walmart but they had them. Guy contacted me and said I could only get 500 per order. Then said my wife or son could order 500 as well. So they sent the two 500 orders at the same time in different packages to the same address and charged TWO hazmat fees. If they weren’t so hard to find at the time I would have never purchased from them. It was my last order from them.

So they are rationing caps so everyone can buy some. They kinda let you break their rules and your mad at them. Sounds fair.

When the order was placed there was No restriction on how many one could purchase. This call came 3 days afterward when yes I guess they decided to ration. Would not have had a problem if when the initial order was place it said only 500. They are probably a great place to do business with but for me I will purchase elsewhere. People asked for opinions and I gave mine! Not mad at all. Just shop elsewhere. If you purchased something anything and 3 days after funds had been transferred the business contacted you and said they weren’t going to honor their sales agreement you would probably have a different outlook as well!

Back