• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle blast magazine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Good ole boy, the inclusion of inlines is primarily in the competitive side of the NMLRA. While there are articles now and then, the majority, I’d say 98-99% of Muzzle Blasts is about other aspects of muzzleloading. Traditional, DIY, trekking, history, etc.

You can see many of the modern articles at NMLRA.org and download three digital copies

Sorry about that Humpy57, and thanks Bob McBride, I was on the phone a lot last week and wasn’t watching the system. Looks like it needs an oil change.
NEED more about compitition in magazine..and inline articles to get the average person interested and joining.INDIANA doest get it.

The NMLRA is a fine organization to support. Attending a shoot is an awesome experience too. My only complaint would be the membership cost is creeping up to a fairly significant level but supporting the NMLRA is a worthwhile endeavor. The magazine is a fine bonus.

Same here with me, if you are curious about "Muzzle Blasts" or "Muzzleloader" I will be glad to mail some off some copies for folks to have a look at before either Joining the NMLRA or subscribing to "Muzzleloader" magazine. I get both and now this is strictly my opinion let me stress that but I think every serious Muzzleloader should be a part of the NMLRA. Hopefully I can make it to Friendship IN sometime in the near future. It is not always about getting something in return but about giving back to a lifestyle that is very dear to alot of us. If you want to see a magazine just PM me with your address and I will send you one or two.

NEED more about compitition in magazine..and inline articles to get the average person interested and joining.INDIANA doest get it.
I’d love for the magazine to feature more competitive muzzleloading articles, would you be interested in writing? We have an easy to fill out form that puts your right in touch with our editor - Contribute to Muzzle Blasts — The NMLRA

this goes for anyone interested in sharing what they love about muzzleloading!

I’d love for the magazine to feature more competitive muzzleloading articles, would you be interested in writing? We have an easy to fill out form that puts your right in touch with our editor - Contribute to Muzzle Blasts — The NMLRA

this goes for anyone interested in sharing what they love about muzzleloading!
I have 450 members to a facebook group.Iam joining again.They need each state to have a director.Break away from traditional and include all.

Well I do believe we have a sister site for the non traditional Muzzleloading crowd. I also believe that the NMLRA has a website forum that includes everyone, but I may be wrong and if so please correct me on that.

Latest posts

Back