• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

"Muskrat Mike" has joined this Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloo from Florida!

Notchy Bob here. I've seen your posts on the ALR forum, and we even "palavered" a little about that rifle and pistol set you got from Lowell Haarer. Looks like Bob McBride ended up with the pistol, but you know it is in capable and appreciative hands.

I have enjoyed reading your articles in Muzzle Blasts, and look forward to more in the future. I particularly enjoyed the stories about the "Frankenbuck," which made a good hunting tale.

Every forum has its own community and its own culture. There is a lot of overlap between the Muzzleloading and ALR forums, yet they each have their own unique qualities. I enjoy both. You are welcome here.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

Back