• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

MUSKET CAP TYPE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APG

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm asking about the caps in the red plastic container. They are musket caps not #10's or #11's. They are wingless and there is no markings on the container at all. Don't know when or where I bought them. But would like to know the American of the manufacturer. They work great and fit really well on the nipple of my Pedersoli 1861 Springfield. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210614_163137.jpg
    20210614_163137.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 54
'evening,

Yup, RWS/Dynamit Nobel. Unfortunately no longer in production. The ones the company makes in the black "tin" are winged, and are a little less hot, but fit the same.

Hope that helps.
Mike

Attachments

• Caps.jpg
    Caps.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 28
'evening,

Yup, RWS/Dynamit Nobel. Unfortunately no longer in production. The ones the company makes in the black "tin" are winged, and are a little less hot, but fit the same.

Hope that helps.
Mike
Thank you for the info. It's a shame they are no longer available, I really like them.

Latest posts

Back