• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

mule ear rifle help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.D. said:
I installed the barrel and tapped the thread for the extended nipple, it fits tight as a tick on a coon hound.

Ye have ticks in Alaska? :shocked2: Must be those ice ticks I heerd about. :wink: :rotf:

BTW, good for wat you did with that nipple thing.

Be cautious about the thread size you are using. The H&As had a different thread and size. If you are using the wrong nipple it could end up embedded in your forearm. I have a friend who learned that the hard way. I used to sell H&As, but regretfully, I have forgotten the correct thread they use. TOW, will know and fix you up properly.
Both of my Numrich underhammers use a 1/4-32 thread on the nipple. I bought replacements from TOTW.

Back