• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Moving On

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feltwad

45 Cal.
Reaction score
There comes a time with every collector when the time comes along to sell some of his collection , not been able to keep them in good order at 83 years young it decided to let go is one of my percussion punt guns , this gun has a 100inch barrel with a 1.3/8 bore and weighs about 2 cwt it is now many decades ago since its boom was heard now is too heavy for me to handle and keep in good c0ndition . see image
Feltwad
100_4283.JPG
100_4290.JPG

I was about to ask if it was originally a flintlock but Feltwad answered it.

How did you come across it Feltwad?
Any ideas where it was used?
Have you used it?

I was about to ask if it was originally a flintlock but Feltwad answered it.

How did you come across it Feltwad?
Any ideas where it was used?
Have you used it?
Part of my punt gun collection bought it in the 1980,s from the village of East Perry the gun was used on Grafham Water have shot it a couple of times with only a powder charge at demonstrations at game fairs to be sold at Holts
Feltwad
100_4294.JPG

Latest posts

Back