• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

More Sante Fe Road Traders Camp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had a great camp at Arrow Rock, Mo. this past weekend. Just across the Mo. River from Franklin, where Becknell first left for Sante Fe.

The year is 1834, and we are just back from a summer trip. We've sold all our furs, and the stock we drove back to Mo.

Hopefully we helped learn a few folks over the weekend, about what life might have been like!!

The Arrow Rock Stock & Trading Co.

The Village of Arrow Rock has their annual Craft Festival on the second weekend of October. In the past, we have had a Civil War camp there, but have jumped back in time to the Sante Fe period.

We plan on doing the same next year!!

colorado clyde said:
Great photos....but is that guy blacksmithing with a powder horn around his neck? :shocked2:

Now that scares me.....
:haha: Where's your since of adventure ....... He's with Fireman Brad :wink:

smo said:
colorado clyde said:
Great photos....but is that guy blacksmithing with a powder horn around his neck? :shocked2:

Now that scares me.....
:haha: Where's your since of adventure ....... He's with Fireman Brad :wink:

I know Fireman Brad but I think I'd still leave my powder horn out side... :wink:
Nice pictures, looks like you guys are doing a very good presentation. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Good stuff! Please tell me the public outnumbered the ARSTC members...

Latest posts

Back