• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE More Bobcats

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Herman

50 Cal.
Reaction score
2 Bobcats available. Good condition with average bores .50. Both are shooters, used for youth days at club. $140 each, shipped.

I need to make a public apology to Mark, We worked out a deal for these through P.M. and for the first time in over a decade of buying from internet classifieds, I need to back out. I'm just not going to be able to get to the post office for a (please don't debate or comment about the use of PayPal here. Mark doesn't use it and I greatly respect that.) postal money order and can't guarantee I'll have the funds by the time my schedule clears enough to hit Government work hours.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, Mark.

Todd

Mark, could you post a pic? I might be interested in one/ both for starting a youth/ lady shooter program.
Thanks

Kestrel,
The weight of the Bobcat rifle is +/- 6#. It would not register on my digital scale, that's from a spring scale. These were used for youth shoots and club visitors. Will send pics when I get your email, can't post.
Mark

Latest posts

Back