• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Moose Milk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtman725

The Last Best place, MT
Reaction score
So I read thru the Moose Milk threads, and this is what I came up with. Ballistoll, and bit of bear grease, Murphy's oil soap,distilled water, shack well. The wife had something in the oven, I per soak some patch's and layerd them up in a cap tin, then filled it up with the mix set it on the back of the stove top,where it was nice and warm. Let it marinate, my goal was soft patch's for cold weather hunting. Let them cool and then set them out on the pouch railing in 12 degree weather. Bringing them in after an 1 hour and a half, jump Ge hos a fat, soft and gooey patch's. Thanks everyone. How to shoot them! I think they will do well.

Last edited:
Back