• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Montana roll call

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billings has a Scheels that has recently recovered from the (firearm anything) famine
of 2020-2021. I was there yesterday and they just about everything one would need to get shooting. Billings is just under a 2 hour drive east from Bozeman on i-90. I believe there is a sportsman warehouse in Bozeman, also check Murdoch's in Livingston. All else fails GunBroker.com exists.... You'll spend more... sometimes ALOT more, but you don't have any problems finding anything...
Do they have #11 caps

Going to be in the Billings area in a couple weeks…visiting home, good to see family again.

Are there any blackpowder groups that meet and shoot in and around the Billings area? I would love to make smoke with Montanans…

Going to be in the Billings area in a couple weeks…visiting home, good to see family again.

Are there any blackpowder groups that meet and shoot in and around the Billings area? I would love to make smoke with Montanans…
see Post #14 above
The Rod & Gun Club in located west of the airport.
Yellowstone Rifle Club is west of town on Molt Road.
I believe they both have web sites.

If you are interested, 1st Sunday every month the Rod & Gun Club holds a muzzle loader shoot.
3rd Sunday at the Yellowstone Rifle Club there is a little less formal get together.
Both are open to the public. Either one is a good place to meet like minded riflemen.
This is great, thank you for telling me which post to look at...Now I even know what days to schedule my trip around and maybe even extend it so that I can attend both. Wonderful.

I'm in Roberts Montana and I shoot with the Rocky Fork Free trappers the second Sundays of the Month on the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone near Rockvalle. We put on a small Rendezvous August 4-8 with Trail walks , hawk and Knife, trade blankets, email <[email protected]> for Flier. Or go to Crazy Crow and search for "Howell's encampment rendezvous"

I'm in Roberts Montana and I shoot with the Rocky Fork Free trappers the second Sundays of the Month on the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone near Rockvalle. We put on a small Rendezvous August 4-8 with Trail walks , hawk and Knife, trade blankets, email <[email protected]> for Flier. Or go to Crazy Crow and search for "Howell's encampment rendezvous"
Just now seeing this. Is this going to happen again this year? I'm on Billings and don't have any front stuffing friends local to me. Would love to branch out meet some people sometime.

Back