• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Molds . . . getting moldy around here.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ames, I checked today and no .520 mold.
thompson50 I will check tomorrow but I don't think I have a spare .570
FishDFly, Yes, I am planning on being at the AL-KY longrifle show in January. I did not get to make it last year and I sure missed it. I will look for you there.

Only thing that will stop me is snow between Texas and there.

I have 3 milk crates full and overflowing with moulds. Generally when I get one, I keep it, even if not needed any more. Most are for unmentionables but whenever I see a mould at a bargain price I get it because you just never know.

I have 3 milk crates full and overflowing with moulds. Generally when I get one, I keep it, even if not needed any more. Most are for unmentionables but whenever I see a mould at a bargain price I get it because you just never know.

Good morning, you going to the Alabama-Kentucky Rifle show in Rogersville, AL in January? My plans are to go to see if I can find a rifle or increase my pistol family.

Picked up an old .495 mold, Lou said it from the 1940's or so.

I'm going to the Alabama show Jan 14. I haven't ever been so gonna try to bring the wife and daughter on the 3.5 hour trip from East Alabama.

Latest posts

Back