• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Molds . . . getting moldy around here.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so I decided to get most of my molds in one place and make a list. I ended up with a few duplicates mostly 1and two cavity dupes. The one size range I have the most in was 40 caliber.

Attachments

• P1100102.JPG
    P1100102.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 205
Good morning, you going to the Alabama-Kentucky Rifle show in Rogersville, AL in January? My plans are to go to see if I can find a rifle or increase my pistol family.

Picked up an old .495 mold, Lou said it from the 1940's or so.

Since my memory is poor, I keep an inventory of them and if they are single or double cavity. That way if I see a good deal I can check what I have or need.

Ames, I checked today and no .520 mold.
thompson50 I will check tomorrow but I don't think I have a spare .570
FishDFly, Yes, I am planning on being at the AL-KY longrifle show in January. I did not get to make it last year and I sure missed it. I will look for you there.

Latest posts

Back