• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED modern reproductions - 1849 Pocket 31 caliber or 1860 Army 44 (steel frame only)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[Found the models I was after, so closed the thread...]

Looking for a modern reproduction 1849 Colt Pocket Model in .31 caliber with steel frame (no brass frame, but brass trigger guard OK).
Also looking for an Army Model 1860 in .44 caliber with steel frame (no brass frame, but brass trigger guard OK).

Pocket specifics...
Prefer Pietta or Uberti, but Colt (or other) too.
NIB or used, and dirty OK too!
Prefer 4" barrel for the Pocket, but consider other/longer barrel.
Only interested in .31 caliber, and only steel frame models.

1860 Army specifics...
Prefer Pietta or Uberti, but Colt (or other) too.
NIB or used, and dirty OK too!
Prefer 8" barrel, but 5 1/2" Sheriff model OK!
Only interested in .44 caliber, and only steel frame models.

I have cash for either, or also a used (but in really nice shape) 1858 New Model Army (see my ad for details!) if you're interested in a trade. I also have lots of CCI #11 Magnum percussion caps!

LMK what you have and what you're asking, but a brand-new 1849 Pocket with 4-inch barrel goes for $379, and a new 1860 with 8-inch barrel goes for $339, so if yours is used (and especially if really used/dirty), your price needs to be less...

Thank you for looking! I'm in Arizona (Tempe), and prefer face-to-face, but I will buy from a distance for the right deal!

Last edited:
I have several of each to sell, I will go scrounge through the pile in the morning to figure out what I have available...

Back