• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Modern day Mountain Men

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the video and listening to the guys response describing their adventure, they don't seem like the same people as seen in the video.
I guess back in the day, you had city dudes that moved west, and being put into an entirely different environment, they had to take on the hardships, and rugged ways and adapt in order to survive, so looking at it in that perspective it makes sense.
Enjoyed it! :thumbsup:

Enjoyed the video. I don't think its the same guys but one of the Book's of Buckskinning had a chapter on a similar trip. I'll have to go through them and find it.

pab1 said:
Enjoyed the video. I don't think its the same guys but one of the Book's of Buckskinning had a chapter on a similar trip. I'll have to go through them and find it.
I remember that chapter in that book very well. I have a copy. And yes, the author is the same Jeff Hengesbaugh as in the video.

Cruzatte said:
pab1 said:
I remember that chapter in that book very well. I have a copy. And yes, the author is the same Jeff Hengesbaugh as in the video.

Thanks! I didn't get around to checking today but that answers my question. I'll have to read that article again this weekend.

Back