Moccasins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

NeilMacleod

45 Cal.
Reaction score
its easy enough to make your own if the fingers still work, lots of vids for that, very comfy.
And yup you need to add raw rubber soles or its easy to slip on modern floors.

Reaction score
When I get a new pair of Cowboy boots I stand in the water for a few minutes. then WALK Em' dry .Oil the Hell out of them W/ Mink oil. and wear them without socks for a couple weeks. oils and sweat off my feet get them fitting like I was born with them on.I wear them every day, oil them every couple months. they stay waterproof all the time. Every day boots last about 5 yrs. Still will shine up for special occ. I usally wear brown, but have a pair of black ones that I bought when MOM died. wore em every da for about 5 yrs. then shined them up for spec. occ. I've had them 30 yrs in March...Be Safe >>>>>>>>>Wally

Reaction score
I originally bought a moc kit made of elk hide. Well they made me realize what a tenderfoot I am. Couldn't figure out how Indians snuck up on any thing while yelling "ouch, damn, holy s#!t". Every pebble bit into my foot. I bought a pair of Arrow Fort Ligonier center seem mocs, when they wear out I am going to cry, as I understand they are out of business.